Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Well I'm Cool

My last post was in September. . . 
It is now December.
Obviously school has taken over my life.

Here's an update on my life in the upcoming few weeks:
  • I have my final English 102 paper due in almost exactly 12 hours
    • Only 8 out of the required 10-12 pages are finished
  • I have to type up an "about me" page in the next 8 hours to give to a couple of my professors so they can write me letters of recommendation for the schools I'm applying to
  • I have a major research project due in 36 hours
  • I have a big[ish] test in two days, and then a final in the same class on Monday
  • I need to pretend like I know how to take pictures by Monday
  • I need to apply to my top pick school in the next 14 days
    • Which means I need to actually write that essay I've been putting off for three months
  • I need decide on backup schools so I don't look like some reject after I graduate in the Spring
  • I need to apply to said backup schools ASAP 
  • And finally: I need a social life outside of the social things are kind of necessary 
And now I've decided to stop procrastinating on life. [[Paper Time!]]

No comments:

Post a Comment