Monday, September 6, 2010

It's Just Me.




I don't know who I am anymore. Or where I'm at in this walk of life. All I do know is that I'm confused and I just need a written record of what I'm going through, while I go through it.


Here's a little history for you:
  • I was abused physically and emotionally as a kid, so it's screwed me up immensely.
  • I'm a recovering self-injurer.
  • I suffer from bulimia, and have suffered on-and-off for the past five years.
  • I'm a kid in a one parent household. Living with my recently separated mom. But I see my dad all of the time.
  • I believe in God, and I know, more than anything, that he is perfect
I'm a person who has dealt with so much in their life. And I know in the long run, it's going to make me stronger. But for now, I'm just trying to figure out how to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment